"Health is our heritage, our right. It is the complete and full union between soul, mind and body; and this is not a difficult far-away ideal to attain, but one so easy and natural that many of us have overlooked it."
Dr Edward Bach
Happiness is a natural state of mind of all human beings. In holistic therapy, physical illnesses are produced by energetic imbalances. The root cause of a dis-ease lies in non-acceptance of your reality and the subsequent emotional reaction to it (or the opposite, the suppression of your emotions altogether). Therefore, it is worthwhile to start any therapy with harmonization of one's emotional state.
What are Bach Flower Remedies?
Bach Flower Remedies are an alternative complimentary method of psycho-emotional correction by means of all-natural extracts derived from flowers of wild plants, trees and bushes. Created by a medical doctor, bacteriologist, homeopath and writer Edward Bach in early 1900s, these remedies have been in use world-wide for about a century by private individuals, medical practitioners, psychotherapists and healers as an effective treatment for emotional dis-balance. The idea behind Bach Flower Remedies is similar to homeopathy, which believes that the body can cure itself. If you'd like to learn more about Dr. Bach's philosophy that underpins the practical work with his remedies, please visit our Blog post.
The system contains 38 remedies that are grouped into 7 broad psychological causes of illness:
- Insufficient interest in present circumstances
- Over-sensitivity to influences and ideas
- Despondency or despair
- Over-care for welfare of others.
While the purpose of the remedies is to support the patient by addressing the emotional factors that might be interfering with physical healing, they can also be used preventively at times of anxiety and stress. The remedies may be taken on their own or in conjunction with medical or other treatments. They are completely safe, will not conflict with any medication, have no undesired side effects and are non-addictive. Being very gentle in action, Bach Flowers can safely be taken by people of all ages including the new-borns. They have also proven to be beneficial for animals and plants.
Bach Flower Remedies Consultation
In order to select the remedy which is right for you it is important to address the issue(s) at the root of your problem. With 38 different flowers to choose from it might feel a bit overwhelming. Although the descriptions of the conditions for which the remedies are recommended are widely available, they are not always flattering, and it may be hard to recognize yourself in them. Besides, each of the seven broad groups contains several remedies for various nuances of a specific condition. For example, the Fear category comprises 5 remedies selection based on what kind of fear you are experiencing (is it a known fear? does it create panic? is it acute and sudden? was there a specific situation involved?) Therefore, it can be helpful and more effective to work with a trained specialist to have an in-depth evaluation of your specific needs and a thoroughly selected remedy tailored just for you.
Here is how it works:
- Choose the type of appointment that suits you best: in-person or online. The online appointments are held via Skype, Zoom or Messenger. Both options include 45 mins of consultation and 15 to 30 minutes follow-up typically after 1 week of treatment, as well as 1 Bach Flower remedy stock bottle prepared just for you. The stock bottle may contain one single remedy or a combination of up to six different remedies, depending on your specific situation.
- Please use the Book Appointment button below to request an appointment and fill in all required fields.
- After sending the booking request you will get an automated e-mail prompting you to complete your reservation by different payment methods.
- During our meeting (in-person or online) we will go through your concerns and discuss your specific situation. By means of coaching and personal evaluation questionnaire we will identify the key emotional states to be addressed with the help of Bach remedies. The additional benefit of the consultation is that the client becomes more aware of their common behaviour patterns and will be able to act more consciously in terms of their emotional reactions in the future.
- At the end of the in-person consultation you will receive 1 Bach Flower remedy stock bottle prepared specifically for your needs. For the online option, the product may be picked up at my office or delivered to your home (details to be confirmed during our meeting; shipment cost may apply if shipped by mail).
- Follow-up usually takes place about 1 week after the consultation and is an important step to ensure your remedy works right for you, or make the corrections as needed. You can choose between the following options: 15 to 30 minutes of in person / online / phone follow-up (to be confirmed during initial appointment). In some cases we may agree to follow-up by e-mail, if that suits your needs better.
Note: I provide receipts for Naturotherapeutic Health Care that might be covered by your private health insurance (please confirm with your insurer).